How to set up email on iPhone
We know you’re excited to How to set up email on iPhone. This article should have your email working on your device in about 5 minutes.
BEFORE YOU START: The following tutorial is provided as a courtesy to our customers to help you configure your iPhone software to work with Anatech hosting solutions. To set up iPhone with your email, you need to know your POP or IMAP Email Server Settings and ports. Anatech provides you with such information
NOTE: The steps to set up email on your iPhone device might be a little different depending on your make/model and your network provider. However, all the information you need to set up your account (username, password, server settings) is in these steps.
To Set Up Email on Your iPhone-based Device
- From the Home screen, choose Settings.
- Next, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- In the Accounts section, tap Add Account.
- Choose your email account type. For setting up email to work with your Anatech service, choose Other.
- Select Add Mail Account under the Mail section.
- Use these settings for your incoming server, depending on the type of email you have:
POP3 Username Enter your full email address. Password Enter your email account password. POP3 server Enter Server Details Port 995 IMAP Username Enter your full email address. Password Enter your email account password. IMAP server Enter Server Details Port 993
- Use these settings for your outgoing server:
SMTP (Outgoing Mail Server) SMTP server Enter Server Details Port 465 Security type SSL
That’s it. If everything is working OK, you should see some email messages. To make sure you can send messages, go ahead and compose an email and send it to yourself.
If you’re not receiving email messages or you can’t send messages, Contact us Don’t worry. There are a few things that can happen during the setup process. We’ll help you investigate and fix them.